Mari Anne Valbergadvocate
Mari Anne assists lawyers in settling various disputes. Thereby contract law issues offer her the greatest fulfilment.
Anne has diverse practical experience: she has practiced in the private and
public sectors and worked as a study assistant in the University of Tartu. Mari
Anne has also acquired education from the Salzburg University European Private
Law summer school.
- University of Tartu, Law School, M.A. (2018)
- University of Tartu, Law School, B.A. (2016)
- European Private Law Summer School, Faculty of Law, Salzburg University, Austria (2015)
- Council of the Law School of the University of Tartu
- Programme Council of the Law School of the University of Tartu
Estonian Bar Association (2019)
Four measures you can take to protect yourself against trade secret theft
Do you keep secrets?
Most people do, and so do most businesses. And
though you might not be aware of it, you likely depend on one or the other
Interesting reading to those interested in cryptocurrencies
On the 30th of August newspaper MK Estonia published an article, in which our lawyers Jaanus Stern and Mari Anne Valberg give answers to various questions about cryptocurrencies. Hopefully this is an exciting reading for all those who are interested in investing.